2016 has been an extraordinary year for us. Building on the great team we already have it has seen huge increases in certain areas of our business. From having an online presence which bumped along the ground producing steady orders every month, we have increased this by 300% in recent months. Just simply by having an online strategy and working to it! Oh Yes, as easy as that!!
At every step we're thinking 'what else can WE do to help relieve the pressure' it’s a hard day for many managers, very stressful, up and down, no day the same and we want to be at our customers side to relieve the pressure.
Some of the Highlights we would say are...
- Increased product ranges online with more technical specification.
- Our newly incorporated PROTEC GHL consisting of J&P Healthcare, Mobility Online and Protec Healthcare, meaning we can now serve the care sector with all of the product ranges, from medical consumables to patient equipment to disabled aids and living products.
Team Growth for 2016 was...
With some management personnel added to the team throughout 2016, we have been working tirelessly behind the scenes to establish a strong leadership team. With our Warehouse Operations Manager and Service Manager being additions part way through the year, we now have an excellent team ready to serve all of our customers nationwide, keeping tabs on the teams to make sure we fulfil our projects on time, every time.
A 'Peak' at what’s to come for 2017...
- RELOCATION OF our Regional Office in Bourton-on-the-Water to Gloucester Docks.
- NEW LONDON Office, opening 9th January 2017, this is to serve our customers in the London region and respond FAST to their requests.
- NEW DIRECTORY coming soon, packed full of our product ranges and tips.
- NEW & IMPROVED WEBSITE which is currently being worked on to incorporate all of our brands.
2017 Promises to be a tough one with many challenges but we are ready and very much looking forward to the journey ahead with our exceptional loyal customer base!
All the Best
Protec GHL Managing Director